We do not
- Process any unique or sensitive personal information and data
- Use or display images (i.e., social media) that belong to the customer without explicit permission
- Use personal information and data for marketing purposes
We do not share the customer’s personal information and data with third parties except:
- Required by shipping companies (only customer’s name, address, zip code, location, and telephone number)
- Required by insurance and expertise companies in case of damaged products and claims handling
- Required by legal experts and lawyers concerning legal proceedings
- Required by law and in case of violation of our Terms and Conditions
We do use
Personal information and data that we do use in the process of an order are:
- First and last name
- Address, zip code, (shipping) location
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Possibly payment details and financial data (depending on the payment method)
- VAT number
This information is only used in the context of business operations for the following purposes:
- To call or email the customer if this is necessary to provide our services
- To inform the customer about changes to our services and products
- To process the customer’s payment(s)
- In the case of damages, insurance, and claims handling
Accuracy of personal information and data
Please inform us in case of any changes in personal information. This way, we keep our operations running smoothly and provide the customer with the best possible service.
Retention of personal information and data
We operate under Dutch fiscal law that obliges us to keep your personal information in our administration for seven years unless a more extended retention period of the customer’s data is required or designated based on laws, other regulations, or legitimate interests. All information is stored on Dutch servers.
We use technical, functional, and analytical cookies that do not breach the customer’s privacy. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and the customer’s usage. It ensures that the website works properly (and we can optimize it if necessary) and remembers the customer’s preferred settings. Opting out of cookies is possible by configuring the Internet browser not to accept cookies or remove previously stored information from the browser settings.
Control over personal information and data
The customer has the right to access, correct, or remove personal data. The customer also has the right to withdraw your permission for the data processing or to object to the processing of personal data by us. The customer can send us a request for one or more of the aforementioned cases. If the request goes against Dutch law, as mentioned before, we are obliged to keep the necessary personal information.
For questions, please contact us.